gameFI is an employee engagement platform that uses gamification to help organizations build stronger sales and service cultures. We’re a growing team, and we are adding a resourceful, experienced, and fun-loving client manager to our high-performing team. We’re looking for someone who’s obsessed with ensuring the best in customer service and client satisfaction.
We’re a startup and we often wear multiple hats! Although client management will be your primary responsibility, you’ll also assist in sprint planning, working with the engineering team, and working with the sales and marketing teams to keep our well-oiled machine running smoothly. This is the perfect high-impact role for self-starters and those who are looking for accelerated personal growth, as you’ll be able to take on additional responsibilities as we continue to grow.
While you will have the flexibility to work remote most of the time, we are prioritizing applications from Austin, TX due to proximity to the team. Applicants in all locations welcome to apply though!
Expectations & ResponsibilitiES
- Serve as the main liaison between current clients and gameFI
- Strong understanding of the gameFI platform and knowledge of our competition
- Report on client health to the executive team and troubleshoot client issues quickly
- Continuously thinking of creative solutions for our clients to keep them happy
- Gather client feedback to continually enhance the user experience
- Lead and execute on client implementations after contract is signed
- Assist in managing efforts with the engineering team on product updates, fixes, bugs, etc. to best support our clients
- Assist in user story creation for client specific features for our engineering team
- Assist in managing contractor resources when needed, such as designers
Education & Experience
- People who would excel in this role are methodical, organized, have a high attention to detail, and experience working in teams
- You don’t need to know how to code, but you’ll need to learn the fundamentals of our product
- 2-3 years of experience in client facing roles and/or supporting a technology product preferred
- Experience with Atlassian’s Jira platform preferred but not required
- We’re moving fast, we appreciate quick learners and people who are excited by the prospect of getting their hands dirty in tasks outside of client management as well
- Bachelor’s degree required